By virtue of the provisions of current regulations on data protection, General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD), EU Regulation 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data and the current Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantees of digital rights (LOPDGDD), INSTITUTE OF ENGLISH STUDIES S.L., as the owner of this page web, informs you that the data requested through the collection forms on this page will be treated, at all times, in accordance with current regulations on the protection of personal data.
The personal data that will be collected by INSTITUTE OF ENGLISH STUDIES S.L., will be at all times the minimum essential, in relation to the scope and the determined and legitimate purposes for which they are to be obtained. The treatment will be in any case lawful, loyal, transparent, and confidential. The user is responsible for the veracity and the updating of the data that they will be providing through this website. If the user is going to provide personal data of third parties through this website, they must previously inform them of the content of the data protection clause that is applicable to the user, as well as obtain their consent whenever necessary. Under current legislation, a minimum age of 14 is required to provide personal data on this website.
In addition, users are informed of the possibility that INSTITUTE OF ENGLISH STUDIES, S.L. may carry out the processing of personal data jointly with a third company, as long as said company can provide an adequate technological platform for the provision of services and guarantees the privacy and security of information and personal data.
INSTITUTE OF ENGLISH STUDIES, S.L. undertakes to keep secrecy regarding all data provided by users with the exceptions provided above. Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is understood that the custody of their login details or passwords constitutes an elementary duty of the user, which is essential for the effectiveness of any security measure. For this reason, the user assumes this obligation of custody and undertakes not to reveal said access codes to third parties, being responsible for the use made by a third party.
Information that we collect: Our website may collect the following personal information: name, contact information (such as your email address) and other information that may be necessary to make the purchase. Likewise, when necessary, specific information may be required to process an order or make a delivery or billing.
– Contact form: We request the following personal information: Name, email and telephone number. More information may be requested at a later time with the sole purpose of being able to answer your queries, although it is not mandatory to provide this type of data. For example, we may use this data to respond to your enquiries and doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the web, the products offered on the website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions.
– Purchase form: Users have at their disposal a purchase form which is subject to the conditions specified in our particular contracting conditions for each product or service, where contact and payment information will be required. We request the following personal information: name, surname, DNI / NIE / ID number, email address, landline or mobile phone number and shipping and billing address (address, country, province, postal code, city). Data will also be collected for shipping purposes and processing payments: credit or debit card number, holder’s name, card’s expiration date.
– User’s registration form: We request the following information: name, surname, DNI / NIE / ID number, email address, landline or mobile phone number and shipping and billing address (address, country, province, postal code, city), shipping details and payment method as described in the previous point.
Purpose of the information collected: Our website uses the information received in order to provide the best possible service, manage your orders, maintain a user registry and improve our products and services. It is possible that emails will be sent periodically through our site with special offers, new products and other advertising information that we consider relevant to you or that may benefit you in some way. These emails will be sent to the address you provide and may be canceled at any time.
Legitimation: The legal basis for the treatment of the data is the consent of the interested persons for the processing and management of any request for information or consultation about our professional services, as well as for the sending of commercial communications carried out by INSTITUTE OF ENGLISH STUDIES, S.L or the contracting of our services and products (maintenance of the commercial relationship).
Guarantee data protection: INSTITUTE OF ENGLISH STUDIES, S.L. is highly committed to fulfilling the duty of keeping your information secure. We use the most advanced systems and constantly update them to ensure that there is no unauthorized access.
• INSTITUTE OF ENGLISH STUDIES, S.L. will adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures that guarantee the security of personal data and prevent alteration, loss or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
Data retention period: Your data will be stored for the duration of the business relationship with us or until you exercise your right of deletion, opposition or limitation to the treatment of such data. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in the event that it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
Data transfer: This company will not sell, transfer or distribute the personal information that is collected without your consent. Within the contractual relationship established with the clients, their personal identification data may be accessed by third-party collaborators with the sole purpose of executing the service contracted by the user. You may expressly refuse the transfer of your data that as a client you have provided at the time of contracting the services of INSTITUTE OF ENGLISH STUDIES, S.L. The data provided when filling in any of the forms contained in this website will not be transferred to any other company and will become part of the treatment of potential clients registered with INSTITUTE OF ENGLISH STUDIES, S.L. or the treatment of clients and / or users of the website.
For the sole purpose of providing the contracted service or product, INSTITUTE OF ENGLISH STUDIES, S.L., is obliged to provide certain data of its users to other companies that collaborate in the provision of the service (carriers, financial entities, etc.). In all cases, the data provided is strictly necessary for a specific activity to be carried out. Payments by bank card are managed externally by COMERCIA GLOBAL PAYMENTS – https://www.comerciaglobalpayments.com/index_es.html
External links: As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by our website. For this reason, www.teachenglishworldwide.com does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Before providing your personal information to these non-www.teachenglishworldwide.com websites, please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours. The sole purpose of the links is to provide the user with the possibility of accessing external sites and learn about our field of work, although www.teachenglishworldwide.com does not offer or market the information, content and services available on linked sites itself or through third parties, nor does it approve, supervise or control in any way the contents and services or any material of any nature existing in them. www.teachenglishworldwide.com is not responsible in any case for the consequences derived from access to said links by the user.
Services offered by third parties on this website: To provide services strictly necessary for the development of its activity, www.teachenglishworldwide.com uses the services of the following providers who have their corresponding privacy policies.
• www.teachenglishworldwide.com tracks and examines the preferences of its users, their demographic characteristics, their traffic patterns, and other information so as to better understand who our users are and what they need. Tracking the preferences of our users also helps us show you the most relevant advertisements. The user and, in general, any natural or legal person, may establish a hyperlink or technical link device (for example, links or buttons) from their website to www.teachenglishworldwide.com. The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between www.teachenglishworldwide.com and the owner of the site or of the web page in which the Hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance or approval by www.teachenglishworldwide.com of its contents or services. In any case, www.teachenglishworldwide.com reserves the right to prohibit or disable any Hyperlink to the Website at any time.
Social networks: In relation to the management of users’ data which are associated with the social network profiles of INSTITUTE OF ENGLISH STUDIES S.L., the exercise of the right of access will depend on the functionality of the social network and the possibilities of access to the information of the user profiles. Regarding the rights of access and rectification, this can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of INSTITUTE OF ENGLISH STUDIES, S.L.
In addition, you can stop interacting, following or receiving information from the social network profiles of INSTITUTE OF ENGLISH STUDIES, S.L., delete the contents that no longer interest you or restrict who you share your information with, through the mechanisms stipulated on the different social networks.
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/323540651073243/
• Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
• YouTube: http://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy/
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
International data transfer: INSTITUTE OF ENGLISH STUDIES, S.L. does not carry out international transmissions of the personal data that it treats outside of the European Union.
Exercise of your rights: As an interested party and owner of the personal data submitted to treatment by INSTITUTE OF ENGLISH STUDIES, S.L. you have the right to exercise the following rights:
– Right of access: right to know and obtain information about your own data and that is subject to treatment.
– Right of rectification: right to correct or modify the data provided at any time that are inaccurate or incomplete.
– Right of deletion: right to request the elimination of personal data subject to treatment by INSTITUTE OF ENGLISH STUDIES, S.L.
– Right of opposition: variant of the right of deletion when the basis of treatment is of legitimate interest.
– Right of limitation: right to restrict the use of personal data until they are eliminated and / or to limit their elimination.
– Data portability: right to have your data provided to another data controller without any impediment.
You have the right to exercise these rights at any time and to obtain a response to your request from INSTITUTE OF ENGLISH STUDIES, S.L. within a maximum period of one month, extendable to three for justified reasons. To exercise these rights, you must send a request attaching proof of identity to the address CARRER DE LA UNIÓ Nº41-BAJO C.P. 43001 TARRAGONA (TARRAGONA) or via email to INFO@ANGLOCENTRESTARRAGONA.COM. Likewise, you have the right to file a claim with the competent control authority, in this case the Spanish Data Protection Agency (aepd.es) if your rights regarding the protection of personal data are considered violated.